2017 was my second year writing here on Astra Anima; I wrote for much of the Spring, took some time off over the Summer, (thankfully) found my muse again, and returned to writing in the Fall. This year I feel like I figured out my voice, both in the sense of what I wanted to write, and how I wanted to write it.
Much of the information that I post here is information that goes straight into my own magickal diary: recipes I cook in my own kitchen, information that I’ve researched, and spells that I’ve performed myself (and that have worked). Writing here gives me a better understanding of my own path and makes me a better witch; that you want to read it too is such an honor to me.
Below you will find the eight most popular posts on the blog this year, as well as my eight personal favorites. At the bottom of the page is a look forward to 2018.
Top 8 Articles
- A Witch’s Guide to Starting Your Grimoire and/or Book of Shadows
- A Witch’s Guide to Organizing Your Grimoire and/or Book of Shadows
- Simple Kitchen Witch Coffee Spell
- Eight Samhain Season Celebration Ideas
- Full Moon December 3rd 2017 in Gemini
- Thoughts on Mercury Retrograde 4/28/16 – 5/22/16
- Self-Love and Acceptance Spell
- Crystal Closeup: Citrine