Kitchen witchery is the art of infusing home life with magick. Generally speaking, kitchen witches concern themselves with their families’ lives and use magick to make the home more harmonious and prosperous.
This simple coffee spell can be done daily. I use this spell almost every day and it works wonders. It can also adjusted for tea if you’re British and make black tea every day like my gran did.
- Coffee (or tea)
- Milk (cow or plant)
Pour the coffee or tea into the cup and say, “Coffee for energy.” Then add the sugar and say, “Sugar to make the day sweet.” Finally add the milk and say, “Milk for productivity.” Stir the coffee 9 times sunwise (clockwise) and say, “By the power of three times three, as I will so mote it be!” Drink the coffee and have a productive day. Note: You can also think the words instead of saying them, it works just as well.
You can add in the following items and/or used flavored coffee to receive the effect. Add them to your list above noting the aspect you would like present, ie: “Hazelnut for protection.” Many of these additives/flavors have many variations; I listed the ones that I felt would be the most helpful.
- Chocolate – friendship, raising emotional energy, and self-love.
- Cinnamon – attraction, balance, concentration, and passion.
- Hazelnut – communication, clairvoyance, intuition, and protection.
- Honey – binding things, sweetening life, and as an offering to the god/dess.
- Peppermint – awareness, luck, purification, and stimulation.
- Raspberry – releasing attachments, pregnancy/childbirth, and protection.
- Vanilla – calm, inspiration, luck, and sexuality.
Feel free to suggest other ingredients in the comments and I’ll be happy to add it to the list. Cheers to having a magickal day and blessed be!
Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Correspondences
“Magickal Properties of Chocolate” on Plentiful Earth
Stock image via Pexels